- How absorbent are your period underwear?
Our reusable period underwear are carefully designed and have medium absorbency. That means they can each absorb up to 8 teaspoons of fluid! That's about 4 tampons/pads.
Say goodbye to frantic treks to the store... frequent pad/tampon changes in the bathroom.. and stained undergarments...And say hello to comfort, cost-savings, and convenience!
Get yours today!
- What materials do you use?
Our period underwear consists of high-quality, breathable, ultra-absorbent fabric.
Here’s a quick breakdown:
Body：95% Cotton+ 5% Spandex
Top layer：95% Cotton + 5% Spandex
Middle layer：80% Polyester + 20% Polyamide
Bottom layer： 100% Polyester
- Do I feel wet with it?
Not at all! The first layer protects and drain the blood to the under-layer. You'll feel nothing, especially not this bad feeling of a wet panty. This under-layer is super absorbent and can store up to 4 tampons. Finally the third layer prevents leaks. It doesn’t get any better than this!
- Do I need to wear a pad or a tampon on top of the panty?
Absolutely not! The period panty has been designed to replace these hygienic products. So you don't have to change them frequently during the day or even risk to "run out of stock".
Now, nothing prevents you from wearing one of our panties, as you also use a tampon or a cup, as an extra protection.
- What size should I choose?
We all know that proper sizing can make a world of difference. That’s why we strive to ensure that all of our products are accurately measured, and their dimensions labeled in great detail. To help you choose the right size for your body, see below for our current sizing chart:
- How much is shipping, and how long will it take to arrive?
The shipping is FREE for orders above $100 and is $5.90 for orders below $100. Your package is mailed with USPS First Class, from our sunny State of Florida. Delivery times vary by location and may range between 2 to 5 business days. Once shipped (usually the same or the next day), you'll receive tracking notifications by email.
- Do you have a Money Back Guarantee?
Absolutely! You have up to 60 Days to return them if you're not happy.
How does it work? Test your period panty during a day. If for some you didn't like it, contact us, and we'll make it right. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn and unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
However, we understand that you need to test it first, so we also refund your first used period underwear, with the following conditions:
- Starter Period Underwear (One Panty): If you have bought your first starter period underwear, and you're not convinced it has changed your periods, contact us, and we will refund you it. You won't have to send us back the underwear.
- Pack of Multiple Period Underwear: If you have purchased a pack of multiple period underwear, and you're not convinced it has changed your periods, contact us, let us know and we will refund you the FIRST used underwear. Return to us the others unused underwear to get a refund.
Important: Refunds for used Starter Period Underwear or Pack of Multiple Underwear are limited to the first purchase, with the same shipping/billing address.
Shipping Fees are not refundable.
- Do your period underwear qualify for FSA and HSA coverage?
Absolutely! Under the 2020 CARES Act (H.R.748) passed by Congress, menstrual care products – including period underwear – have been reclassified under “qualified medical expenses.”
That means these products are eligible for purchase using Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
And with traditional period products costing in excess of $6,000 per woman, throughout her lifetime – the cost savings of our reusable, eco-friendly period underwear are incredible!